Q Front Cover Foo Fighters

In this post we will be looking at Q Magazines front cover featuring Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters.
I like the way the magazine has planned this picture of Dave Grohl to have his mouth open wide enough to fit the foo fighters in. He is a huge icon in the world of rock so I think it is better to have just him on. The magazine has only included the main picture of him because he is the main icon of the band. On the side of the cover, it mentions 143 new albums rated. This is a good feature because it promotes new albums for the audience to listen to. They will most likely be the same genre of music as the Foo Fighters because they are featured in the same magazine. Consumers will want to buy this magazine because they will be able to discover a lot of new albums in 1 magazine.Dave Grohl's head overlaps the magazine title Q. They can do this because Q is a well established magazine and most people know what it is without having to see the whole letter. The red background with the white Q is iconic in the music mag industry. I think that the overlapping of the masthead looks very professional and makes the image stand out even more so I am probably going to do this. As I mentioned previously, I prefer the front cover to have a more minimalist style so I will try to focus more on my image but I might have 1 or 2 stories around the outside.

Comments